Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to me....Happy Father's Day to YOU!

This is the gift I got from my sweet husband for my thirty sixth birthday....a Nikon D90. Now I can pursue my passion...Thanks Petey for seeing past my brokenness to the beauty within, for believing in me when I struggle to believe in myself, and for supporting me always. You are an outstanding husband and a wonderful father to our sweet baby girl. I love you VERY much Pete! Happy Father's Day!





This is the video that inspires me....what an amazing dad! Happy Father's Day to all you Daddies out there who go the EXTRA MILE... especially to my Father and Father-in-law. You two men are such good dads to your kids (and grand kids)...thanks for all you do for us and how much you have loved and sacrificed over the years. We love you very much!





I bet you couldn't watch that without a hankie! If you haven't...give your dad a call and thank him for all he's done for you. If your dad is already past, say a little prayer...he'll hear you. If you have a dad that wasn't there for you...I know one that wants to be...his name is God ~ your Heavenly Father. He's there and is just waiting to go the EXTRA MILE for you... so give Him a call...I promise, you won't be disappointed!

Until then...


1 comment:

  1. Oooh I have camera envy, ha! Happy Birthday my sweet friend! I haven't seen that video before but heard about Team Hoyt a few years ago, talk about inspiring. Pete Happy Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete