Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Meeting Josh Wilson...



Last week we got to meet Josh Wilson and his wife Becca when they were traveling around Florida with our local Christian radio station. It was an honor and priviledge to meet them both. They are so down-to-earth and such a loving couple. I got a GREAT picture with Hannah and Josh and wanted to share it.

And now for the beginning of the story..when I was in HARD labor with Sophia...at about the 20th hour~ I was so ready to throw in the towel. I was discouraged and feeling like the pain would never cease. As I sat in the rocking chair, I heard these words on my ipod:



Would you dare, would you dare to believe
That you still have a reason to sing
Cause the pain that you've been feeling

Can't compare to the joy that's coming



So hold on, you gotta wait for the light
Press on, just fight the good fight
Cause the pain that you've been feeling
Is just the dark before the morning




Those words got me through..they gave me hope and made me dig in my heels and give it all I had. Thanks Josh..for being obedient and for writing these words. They really helped me through a very difficult time!


Until then...

1 comment:

  1. I meant to call you, but the day after you met him he talked about reading this letter he received from someone and it was your story. It really touched him and his wife and Carman! I could not believe I knew who they were talking about because they said, " she adopted a little girl from China and just had a baby girl with the reddest hair.." I screamed in the truck and said, "that's my friend!! They're talking about KIM!!!!" My son almost had a heart attack!

    ReplyDelete